Home and Contents Insurance
Why do I need a home and contents insurance policy?
A home and contents insurance policy will cover the costs if you need to repair or replace buildings or contents if they have been stolen / damaged or destroyed.
We can also cover high net worth homes - policies designed for homes with a rebuild cost of no less than £150,000 and contents of no less than £50,000
Levels of cover we can obtain:
- Contents insurance only – ideal if you rent your home
- Buildings insurance only - cost to rebuild or repair structure of your house, as well as fixtures and fittings
- Buildings and contents combined .generally works out to be the most cost-effective if you own your own property
What is not included?
- Wear and tear, maintenance and routine decoration
- The cost of repairing or replacing items following a mechanical or electrical fault
- Damage or theft if the house has been unoccupied for more than 60 days in a row
How long does it take to receive documentation?
Once the policy has been incepted, we are able to provide a quick turnaround on documentation. We generally send policy documentation to our clients via email to enhance speed.