Home and Contents Insurance

Why do I need a home and contents insurance policy?

A home and contents insurance policy will cover the costs if you need to repair or replace buildings or contents if they have been stolen / damaged or destroyed.

We can also cover high net worth homes - policies designed for homes with a rebuild cost of no less than £150,000 and contents of no less than £50,000

Levels of cover we can obtain:

- Contents insurance only – ideal if you rent your home

- Buildings insurance only - cost to rebuild or repair structure of your house, as well as fixtures and fittings

- Buildings and contents combined .generally works out to be the most cost-effective if you own your own property

Home insurance
Home Insurance
What is not included?

- Wear and tear, maintenance and routine decoration

- The cost of repairing or replacing items following a mechanical or electrical fault

- Damage or theft if the house has been unoccupied for more than 60 days in a row

How long does it take to receive documentation?

Once the policy has been incepted, we are able to provide a quick turnaround on documentation. We generally send policy documentation to our clients via email to enhance speed.

Bespoke and Affordable Insurance

Call us on 01707 902 400 - contact us or chat online