Propery Owners / Landlords Insurance

We are able to arrange insurance for many types of properties, including residential / commercial lets and vacant properties. It can often be unwise to buy an off the shelf policy as you may not receive the right coverage for your portfolio - we aim to provide you with a bespoke policy to suit your requirements at a competitive premium.

What is covered?

In general, most landlord insurance policies cover the following essential

covers that you require:

- Multiple properties and tenancy types

- Loss of rent

- Alternative accommodation

- Property owners contents

- Property owners liability

- Malicious damage by tenants

- Subsidence cover

- Terrorism

- Employers liability

Property owners landlords insurance
What happens when an insured property becomes/is vacant?

Property owners insurance policies will have generally have conditions in place should a property become vacant. These types of conditions are usually enforced after a fixed time frame usually 30 or 60 days, possibly extending to 90 days. A restriction on cover may also be applied, narrowing cover down to the perils of fire, lightning, explosion and aircraft. Insurers occasionally place endorsements on the policy if the property is vacant, such as weekly documented visits, turning off water supplies/gas/electric etc. This would depend on the individual scenario and risk management procedures already in place at the property.

How long does it take to receive documentation?

Once the policy has been incepted, we are able to provide a quick turnaround on documentation. We generally send policy documentation to our clients via email to enhance speed.

How we handle your requirements

Please contact us with your specific landlord’s insurance requirements and we’ll find a suitable policy to protect your assets.

Bespoke and Affordable Insurance

Call us on 01707 902 400 - contact us or chat online